RMX - Call of Shadows RMX - Call of Shadows

Too upbeat, lost the darker and more serious atmosphere of the original. Good drums though.

Foxtacy responds:

I don't think you understand the concept of a Remix :)

But thanks anyway ^^

Turning the Tides_ Turning the Tides_

I was wondering where this song went

Good job cleaning it up!

The Sunlight The Sunlight

Interesting melody

The arpeggio style melody is the kind you have to hear a couple of times to really understand. I like it however :D

The only real thing I would work is your sidechaining, everything else is pretty good.

CRomDayLeR responds:

Ye you have to hear the melo a couple of times, but thats good, because then the people rly hear it!

Thx for the review!

The Journey Begins_ The Journey Begins_

but where does it end?

From comparing with the WIP, I can really see that you put a lot of work into this one.

Very nice, especially the chopping.

Forming Anesthetic Forming Anesthetic

Psychedelic

Good use of stereo, but the drums definitely need more of a kick. They also need to be in beat, so a looping program or something would perhaps work out good for you. I would also place the kick in the center for some parts, maybe use sidechaining? I don't quite understand what you were aiming for, although it does sound quite a bit psychedelic: maybe like an epidemic creeping up on you. I love the washing effects and pads.
Overall great work! Keep up.

lidlurch responds:

yeah, people keep on telling me to add more of a kick to the bass, and make a better dumbeat, so i will do that!!eh, most of the time i don't know what i'm aiming for, i just make somthing that sounds good :P lol...hmm...that's a very good idea of the song. i'll keep that in mind as i make the new version.

what's sidechaining?

thanks for the review bro, i'll check your other stuff out ;)

Castlevania III - Beginning Castlevania III - Beginning

Excellent

I love this game, and I love this song!

Stage3-1 responds:

I can say the exact same. Thanks for the review.